- Saves time by deeply and thoroughly cleansing away all traces of dirt, pollutants and makeup. No need for a separate makeup remover
- Protects and moisturises skin
- Refines skin texture and improves softness
- Improves skin’s radiance, brightness and clarity
- Does not leave skin feeling uncomfortably tight
- No waxy, slippery residue
- No synthetic fragrances or colours
- Lifts your mood with a blend of essential oils
- Suitable for all skin types
Amino Acid Cleansing Mousse (150 ml)
Recherché Amino Acid Cleansing Mousse does away with harsh chemicals. These are replaced with natural, skin-friendly cleansing agents derived from amino acids, which are natural building blocks found in skin. These building blocks help to promote cellular repair and rejuvenation.
Using special nano-cleansing molecules, our Amino Acid Cleansing Mousse washes away all traces of dirt, grime, pollutants and makeup thoroughly in just one simple step. You won’t need a separate makeup remover.
And with our unique blend of pure essential oils, washing your face becomes a more pleasurable experience that will leave your skin perfectly clean, bright and smooth, and you feeling more relaxed. Amino acids and olive oil saponins remove dirt, pollutants and makeup gently and thoroughly. Sweet orange essential oil and lavender essential oil help to relax your senses. No harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances and colourants.
How to Use
Use one to two pumps. To remove makeup, use two to three more pumps. Apply on damp skin and massage for one to two minutes in circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Pat dry. Follow with day or night skincare.
Distilled water, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Citrus Sinesis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Lavendula Dentata (Lavender) Essential Oil, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Lodopropynyl Butycarbamate
Amino Acid Cleansing Agents
- Amino acids are the building blocks of your skin and hair
- 45% of our skin’s natural moisturising factors (NMF) are made up of amino acids, making them the most natural and compatible moisturisers for skin
- Amino acid cleansing agents have a natural mildly acidic pH level, just like skin’s natural pH
- Amino acids are very gentle and mild
- Amino acids are the ultimate natural ingredients
NMF AND AMINO ACID COMPOSITION
Olive Oil Saponins
- Works in synergy with amino acid cleansing agents to optimise skin cleansing efficacy
- Olive oil saponins are highly compatible with skin as their fatty acid content is very similar to skin’s natural oils. They also nourish and protect skin.
Cold-pressed Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- With its bright, cheery aroma, sweet orange essential is known to lift one’s mood and relieve feelings of stress
Lavender Essential Oil
- Calming and soothing, lavender essential oil helps to relieve anxiety and emotional stress
- In skincare, it is highly valued for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing properties